Home Remodeling Contractors in Louisville
If you’re the kind of person that likes to do everything yourself, the best thing you can be aware of is when it’s time to take a step back. For medium to large scale projects, it’s in your best interest to hire a professional with years of knowledge behind them that they can apply to the work they do on your remodeling project.
Ripping up some carpet or replacing cabinet doors are projects that most avid DIY-ers are more than capable of, but when it comes to re-doing an entire bathroom or kitchen, or turning your basement into a more useable space, a contractor can come in handy.
Why Are Contractors Important?
When you see a contractor on a build site they might simply look like a supervisor, which in itself is an important job. But, what we do is so much more!
- Management – At Burly Build, LLC, your contractor will act as your main point of contact when dealing with subcontractors, supplies and cost. They manage every aspect of the build and make sure it’s done properly, up to code and on time.
- Accountability – If you’re doing your own remodeling, you’re accountable for any errors. Should something go wrong on a contractor’s watch, it’s up to them to fix it.
- Experience – Quite possibly the main reason to hire a contractor. The knowledge and experience they have to offer will show you ways to save on money and result in faster completion.
- Safety – This isn’t your contractor’s first rodeo. They know how to keep themselves and their sub-contractors safe on a build site so you don’t have to worry.
- Troubleshooter – Should something be delayed, or go wrong, your contractor is there to make it right again and push through orders for materials as quickly as possible—something a client may not be able to do themselves.
Then What Is a Construction Manager?
Contractors are sometimes confused with, and often compared to, construction managers. Construction managers have a bigger focus on the planning aspect. They are heavily involved with planning and designing the construction project using specialized project management techniques. They oversee a job and are less hands-on at a construction site than a contractor.
It is not likely that you will employ a construction manager for a home remodeling project. They will be hired at large builds, when a property is being built from the ground up.
Don’t Miss Out, Call Today!
With the high level of both experience and services we offer Louisville clients, it is easy for Burly Build, LLC to get booked quickly for building and remodeling projects.
We welcome you to please take a look through our reviews and past projects, and be sure to contact us as soon as possible to set up a meeting and get a free quote. The best way to get a feel for the contractor you will be working with, is to meet face to face.
No matter how busy we are, we are always happy to make time for clients—new and old!